Let this luxurious SheaMoisture Olive & Green Tea Body Scrub exfoliate, nourish, and repair your skin with its special blend of moisturizing and anti-aging ingredients.
Features & Highlights
- Established 1912. Anti-aging & ultra-moisturizing. This rejuvenating scrub exfoliates and nourishes skin with moisturizing olive butter and anti-oxidant rich green tea extract. Olive Butter: With its high content of healing vitamin E and fatty acids, it helps to hydrate, repair and heal skin.
- Green Tea: Powerful anti-oxidants protect skin from free radical damage. Avocado: Rich in A, D and E, lecithin and potassium, which helps to regenerate skin cells and deeply moisturize. No parabens. No paraffin. No gluten. No propylene glycol. No mineral oil. No synthetic fragrance. No animal testing. No PABA. No synthetic color. No DEA. No sulfates.
- Our Story: Sofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling Shea Butter, Black Soap and her homemade hair and skin preparations all over the countryside.
- Sofi Tucker was our grandmother and SheaMoisture is her legacy. With this purchase you help empower disadvantaged women to realize a brighter, healthier future. Ethically traded ingredients sustainably produced.
- Pioneering Community Commerce & Fair Trade since 1912. Tested on our family for four generations. Never on animals. Cruelty free. Certified organic ingredients. Made in USA.
|Manufacturer:||by Shea Moisture|
|Brand:||by Shea Moisture|
|Publisher:||by Shea Moisture|
|Studio:||by Shea Moisture|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by by Shea Moisture, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Volcanica Gourmet Coffee
This is the real deal! The Kopi Luwak Coffee aroma is strong and rich, with a full body flavor that is close to syrupy. It has a hint of chocolate, that lingers on the tongue with a long, clean aftertaste. 100% pure which is the most expensive and ra...
By Sea Island Coffee
Foraged from the droppings of wild Luwaks in the Gayo Highlands of northern Sumatra, this is a wonderfully balanced, velvety coffee with a caramel sweetness, hazelnut and dark cocoa tones with subtle acidity. The 'magic' of Kopi Luwak occurs in two...
By Volcanica Gourmet Coffee
The Kopi Luwak Coffee aroma is strong and rich, with a full body flavor that is close to syrupy. This is the real deal. It has a hint of chocolate, that lingers on the tongue with a long, clean aftertaste. 100% pure which is the most expensive and r...