The Safavieh Bohemian Collection is an organic choice for your home decor. with its exquisitely fine jute pile woven onto a cotton warp and weft, and an earthy natural color palette, these rugs will bring a charming accent to your room. The high quality jute chosen for our Bohemian rugs is biodegradable and recyclable, with an innate sheen because it is harvested only from Cannabis Sativa (commonly known as the ''true hemp'' plant). This is a quickly renewable resource that excels in length, durability, anti-mildew. Safavieh brings fashion excitement to the eco-friendly rug category with the Bohemian collection's unique patterns and ribbed textures. The rugs are washed to soften the yarn, and then brushed to an even more lustrous sheen.
Features & Highlights
- The handmade, hand-knotted, and hand woven construction adds durability to this rug, ensuring it will be a favorite for many years
- Each rug is hand-knotted with premium, organic hemp-jute pile
- This modern rug will give your room an contemporary accent
- This all-organic rug displays an earthy natural color palette in shades of natural tan and black
- This rug measures 5-feet by 8-feet
|Item Weight:||32 pounds|
|Item Size:||60 x 0.75 x 0.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||32 pounds|
|Package Size:||7 x 7 x 7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Safavieh, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.