Non-contact Digital Laser Infrared Thermometer Electronic Thermometer Temperature Gun 200 to 1850℃ (392 to 3362F)
Non-contact Digital Laser Infrared Thermometer Electronic Thermometer Temperature Gun 200 to 1850℃ (392 to 3362F) by TNS Instruments at Animal Backgrounds. MPN: GM1850. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Infrared Thermometer GM1850 Precise non-contact IR thermometer, safe and easy to use. Simply point to an object and read its temperature. Laser sight
Precise non-contact IR thermometer, safe and easy to use.
Simply point to an object and read its temperature.
Laser sight allows accurate targeting.
Consist of optics, temperature sensor, signal amplifier, processing circuit and LCD display.
Laser on/off switch, Auto power off & temperature data hold.
20 seconds auto power off.
Celsius and Fahrenheit switchable.
Lightweight and compact.
Suitable for: hot water pipes, hot engine parts, cooking surfaces, hot tubes insulation, electrical connection, ballasts in electric lights, electric motors, bearings, wine coolers hot asphalt, swimming pools, fish tanks, hot & cold food products, heating air conditioning, etc.
High quality with one year warranty.
Temperature range: 200 to 1850℃ (392 to 3362F)
Accuracy: ±1.5% or ±1.5℃
Resolution: 0.1℃ or 0.1F
Repeatability: 1% of reading or 1℃
Response time: 500s, 95% response
Spectral response: 900-1700 um
Emissivity: 0.95 preset
Distance to spot size: 80 : 1
Operating temperature: 0 ~ 40℃ (32 ~ 104F)
Operating humidity: 10 ~ 95 % R.H.
Storage temperature: -20 ~ 60℃ (-4 ~ 140F)
Power supply: 9V 6F22 Batteries ( included)
Dimensions: Approx. 200 * 141 * 60mm
Package size: 185 * 130 * 42mm
Package weight: 270g
Features & Highlights
- Versatile Design: Infrared Technology makes this thermometer handy to use when cooking and barbequing, performing auto maintenance, doing home repairs, and a host of other tasks; Measure all the from 200 to 1850℃ (392 to 3362F)
- Better Accuracy: The Distance to Spot Ratio is 80:1, meaning the Laser grip 774 can accurately measure targets at greater distances compared to most other IR Thermometers
- Target Quicker: A built in Laser gives you the precision to hone in on the exact space you want to measure. Don't blindly guess where you're pointing your Infrared Thermometer
- Added Function: The LCD screen is backlit, also has an Auto-Off function to extend the battery life, and features a low battery indicator so you never accidentally run out of juice (battery included)
- Note: Temperature readings from this devices are inanimate objects. The measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct; FDA, FCC, CE approved; Class 2 laser, 2-Year Warranty by Etekcity
|Package Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.55 x 2.36 x 2.36 inches|