6 Pack. Germs and odors beware! The GermGuardian Pluggable UV-C Sanitizer and Deodorizer provides your home with fresher, cleaner air. UV-C light destroys the DNA of germs eliminating their ability to reproduce. UV-C light kills germs without the use of chemicals. Odors caused by last night's dinner or your teens overflowing laundry basket are no match for the power of UV-C. It's easy to operate and requires no set up or assembly. Its sleek and compact design is ideal for small spaces. Just plug it in to a wall socket to destroy bacteria and fight odors from cooking, mildew, smoke, pet areas and more.
Features & Highlights
- 6 Pack of GermGuardian GG1000 UVC Air Sanitizers. Provides cleaner, fresher air in your home using the power of UV-C light technology.
- Gets rid of nasty odors caused by, smoke, lingering laundry, pets, unpleasant cooking smells, or even from the diaper pail in your nursery.
- Reduces the spread of germs by attacking microscopic airborne bacteria, viruses and mold spores as they pass through the UV-C light.
- UV-C light kills germs without the use of chemicals.
- MPORTANT: Use GENUINE Guardian Technologies replacement parts to maintain product performance. Replacement part is LB1000 (ASIN B001TLRSOA). Voltage: 120V 60Hz
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Guardian Technologies, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: WAC9500, ean: 0023169123403,
Suitable for a family room or large bedroom; the Winix WAC9500 Ultimate Pet True HEPA Air Cleaner with PlasmaWave Technology combines the best filtering and technologies to deliver clean fresh air. True HEPA Filtration; Advanced Odor Control Carbon F...
By Guardian Technologies
mpn: AC5000B, ean: 0699107766072,
The 3-in-1 True HEPA Air Purifier is perfect for allergy sufferers. With a True HEPA filter, it captures 99.97% of dust and allergens as small as .3 microns in size! According to the American Academy of Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, doctors recom...