COUCKE Enchants Daily Life!
Coucke towels are beautiful in your own kitchen or make a perfect hostess gift when wrapped around a bottle of wine and tied with a bow. Previously reserved for "dish" use only, tea towels are becoming increasingly common in everyday use and are now a decorative element in any kitchen. Their patterns represent the richness and art de vivre of France with new designs for every season and are made in France, Turkey and Portugal. Decorative and functional, Coucke products will brighten up your kitchen every day.
Woven from soft, long staple cotton threads, dyed prior to weaving, these towels won't leave lint on your glassware and will stay beautiful wash after wash. Following proper care instructions, towels are meant to last and preserve their richness. Care instructions include: Machine wash warm, no bleach, tumble dry low heat, iron medium heat, do not dry clean.
Founded in 1931 by René Coucke in the north of France, Coucke's very name (which the French pronounce «cook») predestined the brand for the world of cooking. Initially manufacturing handkerchiefs, the brand turned to table and kitchen linen in the 1970s. Nowadays specialising in Jacquard tea towels, Coucke pays special attention to product quality, favouring natural fabrics such as cotton and linen.
Features & Highlights
- Made of 100% pure cotton for maximum absorbency, soft to the touch; particular attention paid to design, weave and finishing detail
- A versatile towel for use in the kitchen, ideal to dry your hands, dishes, and other kitchenware; perfect for adding French flair to your kitchen
- A lovely gift when wrapped around a bottle of wine, a bar of French soap, or lotion and tied with a bow
- Beautifully finished rich, intense color woven in the French Jacquard weaving; maximum of 5% shrinkage only, color fast
- Machine wash warm water, no bleach, tumble dry low heat, iron medium heat, do not dry clean; imported from France, made in Portugal
|Item Weight:||0.036 pounds|
|Item Size:||20 x 0.1 x 0.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.7 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by COUCKE, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Primitives by Kathy
mpn: 39599, ean: 0883504395991,
This fresh embroidered dishtowel designed by Cathy Heck Studio is an easy way to get farm freshness into your kitchen every day! Made from a sturdy, machine washable blend of cotton and linen. 20 inches wide by 26 inches long. Manufactured by Primiti...
By Mahmo's House
And who wouldn't love sweet goats and roses?! These towels are soft, fluffy and as useful as they are beautiful. Digital screen printed, microfiber dish towel Size: 16x24 Kitchen dish towel created with the process of dye sublimation on 100% microfi...